Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What happens when you're stressed

Want to know what happens when you're stressed to the max and have too many things on your line?


Well, I'm sure there are a lot of things that could go wrong or escalate a usually not-so-serious something.

My day started at 6:30 am with my office phone ringing. Thank you Mr. Client, for returning my phone call during non-business hours. And it was non stop all day until I finally finished with work at 8:40 pm. Had a few moments with Aiden before bedtime then off to the store to pick up things for Thomas, as he's leaving in the morning for a convention. Come home, get the house picked up and then get summoned into the bathroom to assist Dr. Tom with a hair cut.

In my tired state I completely misunderstood his instruction. He asked me to use the clippers to straighten up the neckline. But instead, what did I do?

Yep, you guessed it.

Turned that puppy on and started at the neckline and ran it all the way up his head with no guard on.
Now my hubby is bald....like REALLY bald. Have you ever seen how close clippers cut to the skin without a guard? I mean, the dude was balding but now it's really, really bald.

Perfect; just in time for his big presentation tomorrow. I want to cry.
I'm going to bed.


11 comments:

alison said...

bald is beautiful!

The Dyreng's said...

Oh it is okay. I think that he looks good. I am sorry that your life is so crazy right now. We love and miss you

Tara H said...

oh my, I feel your pain, what a horrible way to end a busy day!
however, this may end up ok. My two bald brother in laws discovered how much better they look with completely shaved heads. Now have him grow a goatee and he'll have the "bald sexy" look down pat.

Unknown said...

That's okay, that is how I cut Ry's hair, with no guard. I do that once a week. it will grow back...

Unknown said...

When bad hair cuts happen my Mom always says "give it two weeks":)

Good luck with everything.

JaKe and NaT* said...

oh man kris!! i'm so sorry.. you have so much on your plate right now and i'm sure that didn't make anything better.. his hair looks great though! at least its just hair right and not a finger or hand or something.. it will grow back... What did aiden have to say about thomas?? hope everything is goin great.. sure wish i could come up there and help you.. your so awesome!! we love you guys!!

Danielle said...

I have to admit we both laughed a little when we read this...I'm sure he still did fine today and I'm sure he still loves you. :)

Sarah said...

Ok I am cracking up! At least he pulls it off well. Tim would be SO funny looking if I did that to him. True love will forgive. I am still cracking up. Thanks for giving me a laugh, sorry Thomas had to be the recipient :)

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

love ya kris! you have human days just like the rest of us....2 years ago I was doing the laundry and accidentally washed/dried rhett's 100% merino wool sweater (his favorite one no less) that he has had since his single days and could afford 100% merino wool sweater! It shrunk soooo bad that at age 7 Dallin could wear it! I also did a pair a dry clean pants at the same time! oops!

Jennie said...

I'm so glad to see some posts from you! I've missed them...still waiting for the one with Aiden and the markers. But I am sorry for the mishap that led to this post. I'm sure that Tom still did great for his presentation. Miss you lots!

andrewbore said...

He just looks more like Stephen and his dad now.