Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Real Entertainment


A few nights ago we went out shopping in search for a few Halloween items. And the best find of the whole night was this very hip, red sequin cowboy hat at our favorite thrift store, Value Village. Can I just say other than our life insurance policies, this rockin' hat has been the best investment with our money all year and it was purchased at a fraction of the cost of the insurance. Yee haw!

Along with the purchase of this red bling, we have discovered Aiden's desire to do performances with this hat and that IS real entertainment.

Let's Get Rocked



More rockin' out...



And Dad couldn't be prouder...

5 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

What great videos!!! Aiden is so cute with his guitar and I love that he can sing along and knows most of the words. I am going to have Lets get Rocked in my head all day now!

katrina berg said...

soo much fun! just wanted to wish you a fabulous birthday tomorrow...have a great day! luv you!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Your blog makes me SmiLe!!! :)

Melissa said...

Your B-day was Thursday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Corey said...

Hey I just bought a Cowboy hat at Goodwill for my Halloween costume, but it isn't as cool as this one!

Great singing Aiden! I'm not a Cougar fan, only because I never went to BYU, but you sing that fight song very well. AWESOME!