Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birthday

Being Aiden's Mom has brought so much joy and happiness to our home, and into our lives than I thought was possible. I am always reminded of this at night when he's soundly sleeping and I go upstairs one last time to tuck him in.

So that's why I was so excited to plan and organize Aiden's fourth birthday party. Since pirates have been his 'thing' lately, we prepared for a whole bunch of little pirates to come and tear our house apart for a few hours....and that's exactly what we got!

But, after a few advil and an ice cold Dr. Pepper, and Dr. Tom's help to clean up mashed frosting in the carpet and to find little army guys scattered all over the house we are back in business and ready for another round of birthday celebrations tomorrow.

Here's a few pictures of Aiden on his very special day...








6 comments:

Corey said...

That cake was amazing! What a fun party you put on for him, I'm sure he'll be talking about it for quite a while. Hyrum has a great time time too, thanks for the invite!

The Dyreng's said...

those pictures at the top of this post are so cute kristen. I can't wait to see you guys for christmas I wish you would be here for thanksgiving. And Happy Birthday to everyone of your boys.

Jamie Ortega said...

Oh how we miss you guys! I hope Aiden had a blast and your cake looks amazing! Hopefully we will be able to make it to Seattle during the holidays to see everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Cute pictures with the leaves! I love the birthday cake. You are so awesome!! I love birthday party's to! They are so fun! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

Did you make that cake? It's awesome...of course you did! Happy B-day!

Ankle Fixer said...

You are right, his cake turned out so awesome! And those leaf pictures are the coolest I have ever seen!